14 June, 2008

What Happened

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO YOURSELF......

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE......

WHEN YOU DO THIS !!!!!!!


AND THIS....



WHAT ABOUT THIS.....




DONT FORGET THIS .....




Last week I was having a nice day, Dave bought me lunch at work, then he went
and got a load of hay and on the way home he had a blurry moment and he crashed
the car, into a huge gum tree . Talk about counting your blessings because
God was looking over him that day, the car is a total right off and all he received
was a broken wrist. We live a fair way out of town and this was on one of the back
roads but there was a farmer working in his shed and he heard the loud bang and
was at the scene in no time. Dave spent 3days and 2nights in Dubbo hospital.
He will be in plaster for about 6 weeks. Our car was covered by insurance, thank
goodness so we have to now look for a new work vehicle. I know out of bad things
good things come to those who love the lord, so at the moment we are looking at a
new work truck, one that will give us more mileage, because we do an awful lot of
travelling for the business and just travelling to and from work everyday I would
do 700kms (I work 7days).
Apart from all that Dave is recovering well and my work load has doubled and my
veggie patch is suffering at the moment and I won't talk about the house work.
I was hoping to journal my everyday happenings but I will just have to do what I
can at the moment.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Whew! So glad that Dave wasn't injured more seriously. That truck looks bad. He's very lucky.
I'm sure that broken wrist is painful.

Hang in there and tell Dave to get well quick!

Best wishes in finding a new and better truck, too.

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"