21 November, 2008

Tagged !

I have to write another post because I was just over at Children in the Corn
and I was reading her post called 6 Random things about herself and she listed 6 others to be Tagged for 6 Random things then I seen my Blog listed and well I just fell off my chair and thank goodness no one was in my shop at the time (confession I read blogs in business hours) So now I have to dig up 6 random things about myself :)D
  1. My husband and I lived in the same small town and went to the same small school and didn't know each other. We met each other years later through talking on the CB Radio and arranged to meet each other face to face, in radio terms it was called having an eyeball.
  2. I hate to have cold feet
  3. I asked for a horse every Christmas and every Christmas I would run outside and look for my horse :( I was 33 before I got my horse :)
  4. I love CAKE :)
  5. I do my best creative cooking when I don't have much to work with.
  6. I am an Optimist, my glass is always half full never half empty

NOW :) I'm going to Tag :

Boulderneigh
Sunny Corner Farm
Joyfull Home Maker
The Empty Nester
Laughing Orca Ranch
Our Simple Green House

Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

Great post You missed when I gave you an award. he he he. Love ya. I have the kids coming Saturday for thanksgiving. We are having it early as my youngest has to work. So I will not be posting again till Sunday or Monday. So I will have to give this some thought. Have a great week end my friend.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww. You're so naughty!
I'll figure something to post this weekend.

I love how you and your husband met. CB? How cool is that!

And I dislike it, too when my feet get cold.
And like me, you had to wait until later in life to own your own horse.

~Lisa
New Mexico

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I love that you and your hubby didn't meet until later...seems more fated and romatic somehow! :)

Grammy said...

Hi Sue,
I decided to be a slacker for the last hour or so. So my tag post is up now.
I am tired from cleaning and getting things ready for the family Thanksgiving gathering tomorrow. I wish I had more energy.
Have a great week end.

white_lilly said...

Hi Ernie, sorry I missed the award you gave me:( Have a great thanksgiving with your family and don't tire yourself out :)

Sorry Lisa I had to share the blog love around :)

Thanks Angie it was fun, yeah life is strange sometimes when lives are entwined and connected.

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"