28 February, 2009

It Is Finished!


Yes that is right the road works have been finished and the round about is now opened, YAY.
The customers are back and sales are coming in again, Thank You Lord. It has been a long 4 weeks and I am ready to get our business buzzing again. The only tiny problem is they will pulling up the concrete foot path outside the front of the shop and I will probably have to open up the door on the other side of the building for my customers. I just hope they don't take long to get it done.
You know life throws you bumps in the road and you just have to ride them out and of course put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ because Phillipians 4:13 says "I can do everything through him who gives me strength" Amen

3 comments:

Tania said...

I hope your business is soon up and running like it should be. Very inconvenient for you having roadworks and now the foot path being repaired. It may turn into an advantage in the end with more customers heading your way.

I think you have showed very good patience while this work was being done. You have rode the bumps very well my friend.

Tania

Carla said...

I hope you get up back to business soon. It always seemed to me that cities that make it nearly impossible (through road work) for small businesses to stay afloat, ought to supply them with a bit of money during construction.

white_lilly said...

Thanks Tania and CeeCee for your support, it has been a long 4weeks but things are looking up. I also think they should think about the interuption caused and maybe pay compensation to business for the loss of income while these road works are going on.

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"