29 March, 2010

A Quick Update!












Just running in and running out, life is still busy and guess what! My daughter is going into hospital tomorrow to be induced, so it won't be long and we will have a new beautifully baby to smother with love. As you can see our Church is progressing really well and is starting to take shape. We met with our local nursery to discuss trees and gardens and to get some idea of what will do well on our church block. We also discussed about our feature tree, if you look at the picture above, through that opening you can see trees, well when you come to the opening of the front building you will be able to see right through to the other buildings and see our spectacular feature tree. We are still discussing what our feature tree will be, we do have some choices which I will post about later.
On another note my veggie patch is now a jungle and is waiting to mowed and mulch to slumber till next season. The renovations in the house have come to a stand still and I'm getting anxious about our fire place sitting in the shed waiting to be installed, the mornings and evening are slowly getting chilly and it won't belong before winters gets its grip. Daylight savings finishes next week and with this things usually start to slow down.
I had one of my little dogs to the vet this week with a grass seed embeded in her paw, she had to be sedated and with a little cut the seed was removed. I'm off to Sydney tomorrow for a few days and hopefully after baby is born my life might slow down a bit but I doublt it. Take care everyone and once I get back I hope to be back blogging regularly.


Sue

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"