21 April, 2010

Reno, Church, Haircut!

We finally knocked out the wall between the bedroom and lounge room and have opened this room up into one large room and it is looking fantastic (please excuse my dirty camera). There is so much more light coming into the house and the room looks so much bigger, we like the open plan look.

(dirty camera, sorry) We are going to build a TV/bookcase/cupboard space unit in that cavity on the left where you can just see a cupboard sticking out.


The wall is nearly down, we have to leave one stud there until Dave puts a beam across the top. We have started gyprock the walls and with the long weekend coming up we shall be putting the fire place back and more.


The Church is now moving really fast and everyday it is changing and becoming an exciting building. We have had so many people come along and have been so amazed how it is looking and what a fantastic building the community can have.

We have be putting in paths and laying turf, this building is coming alive and people are getting so excited, I am for sure.

Doors and windows are going in and the brick layers are starting, wait till I show you what is going between the two buildings at the back, it is amazing!

Oh! I had my hair cut yesterday and thought I stick it on here. I usually worry about getting my hair cut because I am never sure how I am going to look but my hair was really dry and straight and because it is thin it was looking terrible. I was really happy though when my hair bounced back with a curl :)



No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"