12 May, 2010

This and That!

I mentioned yesterday that we were eating fresh lamb, well we had four fat lambs killed for our freezer, I hope it did not offend anybody but we here on our farm have our own sheep and we breed them for our own consumption. With the off cuts and scraps I cook up with rice, noodles, vegetable, Vegemite and whatever else I might have around to feed the dogs. I just mince it up and freeze it for later as well as the bones.
I got about six kilos of mince for the dogs as well as two bags of bones.

This is the opening behind our fireplace I was talking about yesterday. This is the back wall for my laundry and we were thinking of making an enclosed compartment made of steel or whatever which would make it like an oven and where we can cook pizzas or bread. It could be possible!

These are my three roosters that will be have to be homed or eaten, I do have a friend coming out on the weekend to look at taking one of them and there maybe a neighbour who might take one as well so that might leave only one for the pot.



The Church is coming along, the brickies will be starting probably Friday or Monday and then the inside of the front building can be started.

No comments:

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"