18 January, 2013

Fifty & Fabulous!

The start of every year you like to start fresh and organized but you loose your memento, well this year I need to be organized so it is going to be my mission. There will be five of us and one more on the way in April. With living in each others pockets we will have to have house rules, weekly menus, schedules, rosters and so much more. My mission is huge the only thing that might put a spanner in the works is that I'm starting menopause! but I am a very patient person, considerate, kind, compassionate, forgiving, understanding, a good listener and I always forgive so it should be fine, fingers cross.   
 
This was the bathroom which had a shower, toilet and laundry tub and was attached to the kitchen. When our house burnt down we were given three demountable which we joined together live in and the kitchen one was also the bathroom. We added two bedrooms, a new bathroom and a hall way plus laundry. So we are now pulling out the old bathroom to make the kitchen larger.
 
 
 
Just outside my kitchen window is the sheep and goat yards and occasionally the horse yard.
 

For my starting fresh for the year I finally redeemed my gift voucher I received for my birthday at Bella Spa. I had a remedial massage, deep sea mineral facial, a deluxe pedicure and my eyebrows wax and tinted, talk about being 50 and fabulous, bring on 2013 :)

1 comment:

Grammy said...

You are fabulous ! :) So glad to see things are coming along with the rebuild. And I love your attitude. With going into mental pause as i call it. Number 1 thing to keep telling your self is this is temporary and will pass. It came to me 6 years ago when I started blogging and added to my depression. I am so so so thankful it only lasted a couple years. ( extreme emotion and hot flashes)
Sending you a big hug and lots of love from the other side of the world.

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"

Farewell "Buddy Surprise"